When writing to people you’re not super close with, for example previous co-workers, I like to keep it simple. Wish them a beautiful holiday and a happy, healthy new year!
Dapper Dinner Party
- 1 Starting with a table covered in a tablecloth and placemat, lay down a napkin and dinner plate. The napkin goes to the left of the dinner plate
- 2 Place the salad plate in the center of the dinner plate.
- 3 Next, lay the soup bowl in the middle of the salad plate.
- 4 Going from small to big, place the forks on the napkin to the left.
- 5 To the right of the dinner plate, layout the knife (blade in!), then the dessert spoon, then the soup spoon.
- 6 From the left, place a wine glass, then champagne glass, then tumbler for water.
- 7 Adding to the holiday vibe, I finished off the tumblers with birch-printed paper straws. Just a little wink for fun!