Class-It-Up Confetti Ornaments
- Clear plastic ornaments
- Craft glue
- 1 Just dump some paper confetti in a Ziploc® brand holiday bag.
- 2 Then, roll a few plastic ornaments in craft glue, and place them in the confetti-filled bag.
- 3 Give the bag a shake until the ornaments are fully coated.
- 4 Then, let them dry and hang on the tree with twine. So cute!
Easy Cheese Balls
Looks can be deceiving! Just because these appetizers look gourmet, doesn’t mean they take hours to make. Simply roll goat cheese into bite-sized balls and refrigerate for an hour. Then, shake them up in a Ziploc® brand holiday bag and insert a pretzel stick. Try experimenting with a variety of chopped nuts and spices. We love toasted walnuts, smoked paprika, and dried oregano. These cheese balls are so easy to make, it practically feels like cheating. Full Recipe
Super Snazzy Pinecones
- Craft glue
- Ziploc® brand holiday bag
- 1 Just brush off some pinecones, roll them in craft glue, and shake them up in a Ziploc® brand holiday bag with glitter.
- 2 Tip: Place them in a glass apothecary jar for a beautiful centerpiece, hang on the tree as sparkly ornaments, or use them as nametags at the dinner table.
Rockin Reindeer Munch
We know Santa loves to munch on cookies, but what do his reindeer eat to fuel up for their big trip? We got our hands on the North Pole’s top-secret recipe and this rockin’ reindeer munch is to die for. Throw a handful of pretzels, cereal O’s, almonds, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries in a Ziploc® brand holiday bag and shake it up. It’s a quick snack to get you through the holiday season, and it’s healthy too! Full Recipe
I Scream, You Scream, Let’s Make Ice Cream