- Holiday Nut Mixes
- Cupcake liners
- Green Large Rectangle Limited Edition Ziploc® brand Holiday Container
- Tie-ons like the bells and cinnamon sticks
- Ribbons and baker’s twine
- 1 Fill cupcake liners with nuts until they are full. I like to mix white and metallic cupcake liners for a touch of whimsy!
- 2 Line up filled cupcake liners along the bottom of the Ziploc® brand container. Seal lid.
- 3 Tie ribbons around the container, taking care to layer thick and thin ribbons. Tie on bells and cinnamon sticks.
- 4 Treat the mailman to a special something this holiday season—after all, he’s the one trudging through snow to bring you all of those top-secret presents! And, while you’re at it, leave a little present for your neighbors. They’ll love the homemade touch.