1. Nail polish bottles multiply like bunnies. Contain the chaos by keeping them in a Ziploc® container. You can even organize by color!
3. Make cleaning a microwave way easier by microwaving a container of water first. About 90 seconds should do it. Depending on the mess.
2. Cords can be the worst. So just put each cord in a Ziploc® bag (with binder clips as an added organized bonus) and skip the messy headache.
3. Rather than getting your balls everywhere, store your sports equipment (like soccer balls, footballs or volleyballs) in Ziploc® Big Bags. Use the handles to easily grab your equipment and go.
4. Laundry day doesn’t come often in college. Store super stinky clothes in Ziploc® flexible totes to contain the stench! The handles make for easy transport and the superior seal makes for a happy roommate.
5. Store out of season clothes, extra blankets and pillows in Ziploc® Space Bags® or Ziploc® flexible totes and place them in an out-of-sight, out-of-mind place.