- Cloth Napkins (Square work best!)
- 1 Take edge of napkin, fold over 1 inch
- 2 Continue to fold napkin "over and under" in an accordion fold fashion for entire length of napkin. (Your napkin should now be about the width of your first fold)
- 3 Pitch center of napkin, and begin to wrap with a twine or string. (Be sure to leave enough string on both ends to to attach a button or adornment)
- 4 Wrap center of "bow" with twine or string until it reaches desired thickness (Remember, you’re guests will need their napkin, so don’t get too wrap-happy!)
- 5 Use the ends of the twine or string to attach a button or adornment. We chose a snowflake button inspired by the Ziploc® brand Holiday Collection.
- 6 Place your bow-tied napkin in center of each place setting to keep it the focus the table!
- 7 Tip: Don't forget! Protect your napkins by storing them in Ziploc® brand bags while they're not in use.